- Ghent residents
- senior citizens, 55
- groups of 15 or more
young people, aged 19 to 26
- Ghent residents every Sunday, from 10.00 to 13.00
- Ghent residents during the Gentse Feesten
- young people, under 19
- Friends of the Museum of Fine Arts
- companions of a disabled person
- members of VMV (Flemish Museums Association)
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- teachers, with card
- guides, with card
- journalists, with card
There are special prices for each exhibition (more info)
Ghent all-in at a discount price!
25 euro (48h) / 30 euro (72h)
CityCard Gent is the special all-in access card to the main historical buildings, museums and top attractions in Ghent. You can also use the CityCard Gent on the bus or tram and what’s more, it also includes a boat trip.
You can buy the CityCard in the museum and other participating museums and in several sales points in Ghent.